We welcome qualified candidates to enhance to our ever-evolving company culture and development.
The S+R team encourages creativity, innovation, and the endless ability to think outside the box to drive industry-leading outcomes for our clients.
As a Minority Business Enterprise, we encourage diversity in every aspect – Our backgrounds, life experiences, and professional expertise. In fact, we bring a multi-variate set of talents to every project – social scientists, analysts, brand planners, creatives, business operators, and technologists. The diversity at Shapiro and Raj enables our team members to deliver unique and specific business and marketing objectives through unique solutions and collaborative concepts
CURRENT OPPORTUNITIES AT SHAPIO+RAJ.
Junior Client Services Executive
Leo J. Shapiro & Associates, LLC seeks a Junior Client Services Executive at its facility located at 44 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005. The Junior Client Services Executive will contribute to building and supporting client relationships. S/he will conduct secondary research as a function of business intelligence to support client management initiatives. S/he will compile reports of competitive market/media information for each brand/category. S/he will work with Account Managers and Directors to understand client needs and objectives of each project. S/he will assist in the crafting of proposals, including research objectives, scope, and budgets. S/he will assist in developing actionable marketing recommendations for clients. S/he will assist in the design of qualitative and quantitative survey instruments. S/he will support and conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses, including compiling, coding, tabulating, content analysis, auditing, and verification of data. 10 – 15% domestic and international travel to attend client meetings and market research.
This position requires an Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, or related field and 3 years of work experience in the market research or planning field. Alternatively, it requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, or related field and 2 years of work experience in the market research or planning field. The applicant must also have 1 year of work experience with the following: (1) conducting secondary research as a function of business intelligence to support client management activities; (2) compiling reports of competitive market/media information for a brand/category; (3) assisting in the crafting of proposals, including research objectives, scope, and budget; (4) supporting and conducting qualitative and quantitative analyses, including compiling, coding, tabulating, content analysis, auditing, and verification of data; and (5) assisting in the design of qualitative and quantitative survey instruments.
Undergraduate Research Internship
Reports to: Project Director
Job Type: Internship
Shapiro+Raj is excited to offer opportunities to gain experience in the field of market research, customer insights, and brand strategy. With offices in the heart of Chicago, New York, and San Francisco, we are evolving to become one of the most desired market research consultancies in the world.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a collaborative, client-centric, environment, and gain practical experience in market research. This position is primarily responsible for contributing to custom research projects on behalf of clients to utilize for strategic planning purposes. This position works closely with executives, managers, field partners and special services staff in a dynamic role.
• Interns will be assigned to a client team to support all efforts related to uncovering insights and developing marketing strategies through primary and secondary research for that client
• We will work with your University to comply with the specifications of your program if necessary
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Works with Managers and Executives to understand client needs and objectives of the project.
• Works with appropriate internal and external team members to efficiently and effectively implement projects according to objectives and specifications.
• Assists in data collection including observation and note-taking in qualitative research interviews; and/or testing online surveys and monitoring data collection in quantitative studies.
• Assist in qualitative and quantitative analyses, including compiling, coding, tabulating, content analysis, auditing, and verification of data.
• Conduct data analysis to determine key findings, identifies and highlights most important drivers for significant differences, and helps to develop recommendations.
• Participate in developing insights into the data findings, helps relate data findings to general research objectives and business issues raised by the client.
• Assist in creating logical, clear final deliverables and obtains timely review of deliverables by senior members of the team.
• Data integrity and quality
• Maintenance of confidential client sensitive data
• Candidate will be expected to comply with standards, policies and procedures as all S+R Employees.
Education and Qualifications
• Must be a current student at a four-year university
• Must possess a strong verbal and written English language capability
• Must be proficient with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint